web analytics

PRESS RELEASES

Asenda Health Inc. (the “Company”), through its wholly owned subsidiary Kater Medical, has acquired a controlling 61% interest in Washington based Post Acute Healthcare (“Post Acute”) with commitment to purchase the remaining 39% over the next two years. Post Acute is an outsourced physician services business currently conducting 3,000 monthly patient encounters through contracts with 18 long-term care and skilled nursing facilities in Washington and Oregon.”

May 31, 2022

Healthstore Holdings, Inc. announced today that it has changed its corporate name to Asenda Health Inc. (pronounced “ah sen dah”). The new name and branding marks an important milestone in the evolution of the Company and reflects its singular focus on improving patient outcomes and reducing financial risks in healthcare through its proprietary software platform named Asenda.

May 03, 2022

eHealthcare company Healthstore Holdings Inc. (“Healthstore”) today announced that it has raised US$4M in its series A round funding. The capital will be used to commercialize and monetize the key online assets within its portfolio of digital direct-to-consumer marketing.

May 24, 2021